Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ghosts!!










I couldn't resist making these today. I was dropping my son off at preschool this morning and one of the other classes were making these super cute ghosts. I knew I already had the cheese cloth, so I had to stop on the way home to get the liquid starch. I bet you could you could use watered down Elmer's as well, but I needed more of that too. My son LOVED getting his hands all sticky and messy. My daughter, not so much. :-)

All you have to do is dip the cheese cloth in the liquid starch and squeeze out the excess and drape them over cups. I used 2 layers of cheese cloth. Make sure it is long enough to spread out on the plate that you have set it on so the bottom looks all floaty when it dries. Then I used a yarn needle to make a loop in the top so I could hang them. They look so cute. This photo doesn't do it justice, but you get the idea.

No comments: