Friday, November 7, 2008

TURKEY TIME!!







I remember making these when I was little. We had a pine tree in our front yard and I used the pine cones for all kinds of play things. I used to rip the green ones off the tree because I couldn't wait for them to come off the tree. Anyways, this year I stole them from my neighbor's yard. :)

When I was little I used construction paper for the feathers, but this year, I had a ton of feathers in the craft boxes, so we used those. It was a lot easier to put the feathers in the back of the pine cones because they would just stick in there. We also put the finished turkey on a silk fall leaf that I had (don't ask, I have a ton crafty stuff....I think they were in the $1 bins at Target. I love that place)

They turned out so cute. They are going look really cute on the dining room table.

No comments: