Sunday, November 2, 2008

What to do with all of that Halloween candy...

I don't know about your family, but we have a ton of candy in our house. Here are some cute ideas to put it all to good use.

Make sculptures with it like they did at flipflops and applesauce. She also suggested keeping some for gingerbread houses at Christmas time.

Cut up all of the candy bars and have a sundae party with it like they did at Ramblings of a Crazy Woman

Look at all of these ideas at scrumdilly-do

What ideas do you have??

2 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

I like to hide them in the basement. I know where they are, of course, but I have them in a spot where I can only get to them when I really NEED them... or on a rainy day with the kiddos!

The Lazy Girl Fitness said...

What a great idea! I need to hide them behind a bunch of boxes so that it will take a great deal of effort for me to get to them so that I do not eat them all LOL