Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Glittery Snow flakes




Do you see a theme with our crafts lately? The kids are dying for some significant snowfall here. We decided to make some snowflakes made out of glue and glitter. I outlined a snowflake in glue on some wax paper and we glittered the heck out of it. Again we waited until the next day for it to dry and I gently peeled it off of the wax paper. I actually dabbed a bit of glue from the hot glue gun and glued it to our kitchen window, but couldn't get a good picture of them to save my life. So close your eyes and imagine a sparkling, clean window with some beautiful glittered snowflakes. HA! If we can't have snow and snowmen outside, we'll make our own inside. :)

Supplies needed:
glue
glitter
wax paper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine the sparkling clean window with the glittering snowflakes stuck on them...of course at our house it will be nose and fingertip smudged windows with sparkling snowflakes on them.
Thanks for sharing the idea. I'll be buying lots of glitter tomorrow, because I'm sure the kids will want at least one on each window of the house.