Thursday, January 29, 2009

Valentine flowers that last FOREVER!



We decorated a piece of paper with foam stickers and glued it around a toilet paper roll. We cut some hearts out of construction paper and pushed them onto a pipe cleaner and put a button or a bead on the top. Then we pushed some leaves on to make them look more full. The flowers will be too heavy to keep the "vase" upright, so you will need to weigh it down somehow. We put a handfull of beads in the bottom. Voila! These flowers will last a lot longer than any other you will receive. Too cute!!!

Supplies needed:
construction paper
toilet paper roll
heart stickers
pipe cleaners
buttons or beads

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing...a different cute craft everyday!
Thanks for sharing all your ideas.

Melissa A. said...

What a great idea - and easy enough for my pre-k class, I'm sure. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog through Ramblings of a Crazy Woman and I love your crafts!! I do crafts with my 2 year old and am definitely going to use some of your ideas!!

These Valentine's flowers are adorable!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I'm going to have to do this with my daughter.

Lindsey said...

Wow! I just found your blog via one of the people that visits mine and we just did something very similar last week. Ours was far more messy though. Gotta go read some more of your blog. I love the use of hearts and buttons in yours!

Unknown said...

Good to see your blog. It is really very interesting. I visited this Valentine gifting site, it has unique gifts for Valentines day.

http://valentinesday.indiangiftsportal.com/