Saturday, March 21, 2009

I LOVE YOUR BLOG AWARD!

It has been a busy week at the Lucky Me! house. I have received a couple of blog awards this week that I am catching up on.

I received the "I love your blog" award from Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile Thanks so much!!!!

Here are the rules:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog

2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Add links to those blogs on your blog


5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

I would like to nominate:

Vegertarian Mamma

Filth Wizardry

Hey, I'm Just the Nanny

Her Cup Overfloweth

Kiddio

Plum Pudding

Skip to My Lou

4 comments:

Amberella said...

Wow, thanks so much! Being pretty new to blogging I love that I know people actually look at what I post. It helps me want to post more often.

Oh, and I love you blog, too! I will be making a post about this shortly. :) Thanks again.

Cindy DG said...

Wow, thank you so much, this is my first award that means SO much! very very exciting!! :)
Cindy

Lindsey said...

Thank you! I only found your blog last week, but I've added you to my RSS feed. You have some great projects!

Megan said...

Thanks so much for the award!