Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Lemons to Lemonade Award

The Lemons to Lemonade Award

I received this award from Annette at The Whipples. Thanks so much!

The rules of the award are as follows:

1) Put the logo on your blog or post.

2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.

3) Link to your nominees within your post.

4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.


Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile

1+1+1=1

Mayamade

My Montessouri Journey

Scrumdilly-do!

Muses of Megret

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Thank you!!! I'll try to name some blogs later today.

Carisa said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me!
Carisa

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just added you to my blog. I love your crafty ideas and the fact that they are so thrifty! I'm a newbie blog, so you are my first recommended blog to visit! I would give you one of the blog awards, but I have no clue how that is done! LOL