Monday, March 23, 2009

Our Craft Supplies

We have a place we stash all of our craft supplies and we always keep a bunch of things on hand. Michael's and JoAnn's have 40% off coupons in our newspaper weekly, so it is easy to keep up our supplies. I am also a huge fan of Oriental Trading Company. They have a lot of things that I buy in bulk like multi colored buttons, craft foam, googley eyes, and jingle bells to name a few.

I have gotten a few emails that asked me what craft supplies I always keep on hand. Here it is:

Construction paper
card stock
multi colored foam sheets
glue (sticks and bottles) I just got a glue gun for Christmas and it has come in handy a lot
buttons
googley eyes
sequins
pipe cleaners
pony beads
jingle bells
pom poms
cording
paper plates
tissue paper
clothes pins
tempera and acrylic paint
water colors
brushes
markers
stamp pads
crayons
felt
craft sticks

Other things I have rescued from my recycling bin:

toilet paper and paper towel rolls
water bottles
pickle jars :)
cardboard
egg cartons

I hope this helps answer some of your questions. If anyone has any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

No comments: