Thursday, June 4, 2009

Butterflies!


Last summer we raised some butterflies of our own and the kids had so much fun doing it. They were amazed at every step of the metamorphosis. We got caterpillars and everything we needed to properly raise our 5 new friends from Bugville. I highly recommend doing this with your kids. It comes with a DVD that explains the process and what to expect and tells you how to care for them. I can't tell you how engrossed the kids were. They loved it. I must admit that I thought it was pretty cool too. :)

2 comments:

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

Thanks for sharing that. I wanted to do that with Z but I didn't know any resources.

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

Oops I wasn't done... I meant to add that I wanted to do it right and not just find a caterpillar and hope I'm doing it right.