Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Father's Day Beverage Cooler




We have already begun getting ready for Father's Day! It is kind of risky at this point because it is SO VERY difficult for a 3 and a 5 year old to keep a secret.

We decorated Colorful Foam Drink Cozies that I got from Michael's with foam stickers. On the bottom it says who it is from. The kids had a lot of fun with them and actually want one of their own, which I find strange because neither one of them drinks anything that comes in a can (soda). I suppose I could put water bottles in them. :)

5 comments:

Miller Moments said...

Cute idea! And lots of fun too

Christy Killoran said...

So cute! We have kids the same age, I think. My son will be 5 in August and my daughter is 3. I also have a 12 year old.

Ticia said...

Fun, I remember doing crafts like that when I was younger.

Sandra said...

What a great idea!
My boys would enjoy making one for their Dad. Thank you for sharing!

jennwa said...

That is a great Father's Day gift. I love it!

Thanks for sharing with Fiday Showcase!!!